Red Telecom has come under fire by the Australian Communications and Media Authority after it allegedly failed to pay more than $63,000 to its customers.
Founded by Jenkins creator Kohsuke Kawaguchi, startup promises to make software testing smarter and faster
NBN Co is looking to tap into third-party dark fibre connections for enterprise and government Ethernet connections in areas already serviced by existing fibre.
Vocus has attacked NBN Co’s roll-out of a channel sale program as the latest example of it “encroaching” into the domain of retail service providers.
Researchers claim that the latest side-channel exploit against Intel processors can be used to leak a targeted set of data, rather than just a random bunch of bytes.
- Adequate for today, but not tomorrow: The state of back-up and DR in Australia
- 8 misleading AI myths — and the realities behind them
- Google Cloud moves to ‘single source of truth’ with Secret Manager
- Spirit Telecom snaps up Sydney's Cloud BT in NSW push
- Citrix rolls out all NetScaler vulnerability patches
- JCurve to open Riyo platform to the channel
- Oki Data names Tony Grima as new A/NZ MD
- Cisco and IBM offer a managed private cloud service
- Intel reports record fourth quarter, ramps up 10nm chips and tamps down supply issues
- DXC nabs staff as Salesforce partner Arxxus collapses
- Former Freenet director jailed six years for fraud
- Amazon files court motion to pause Microsoft's JEDI job
- PwC joins partner ecosystem of SAP-owned Qualtrics
- Atlassian expands Jira roadmaps for better project status visibility
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
?Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.